Friday, September 17, 2010

SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME

My name Ahmad Basysyar b. Zamani but my friends call me bob.I were born at Kg. Bangkahulu , Gemas on 15 September 1992. Before that, I lived at Negeri Sembilan and now my family stay at Terengganu.This is because my father have to move due to his work.My father work in Department of Plantation as Felda Manager at Kerteh 2,Terengganu.And because of this,I also want to be like my father and hopefully I can be more than him.So, I try to applied Diploma Plantation in Management at College Risda. Alhamdulillah,I were accepted to enter the college in course Diploma Plantation in Management which this course can give me chance to involve in Department of Plantation. If people ask me who my favourite person. Yes,certainly I will answer he is my father. My father is my inspiration to I success in my field. After that, if I have much time I love to play paintball especially play with my brother. Paintball make me enjoy and also help me to release tension. This way help me to manage my stress. Nowadays, I look teenagers fail to manage their stress. They prefer to reduce their stress with negative way "Astaghfirullah". For instance loitering,take drug like pill estacy and so on. I hope this not happen toward me and my family. Amen... Last but not list, I hope you all enjoy reading my blog and take a good thing and leave the bad thing. Everything bad come from me and the good thing come from the God. Thats all from me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment